Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just thinking...

Right Now: Working on yet even more edits. I'm halfway through.

Listening to: Brothers and Sisters by Coldplay


Things I'm thinking about/needing to do:

1. When am I ever going to be finished with these edits??!!! It's never-ending. I wonder how long it takes the average writer to edit their work. Ugh... Maybe I should've hired a professional.

2. I've written about 4 query letters. Trying to figure out which one is the best. I need to run them by my critique group. We should be meeting next week. (I can't wait!)

3. Need to polish my synopsis. I want to be prepared for that agent who emails me asking for it!! (That's me being positive.)

4. I've got a great idea for a graphic novel, but I have no idea how to write one. Gotta figure that out. I already have an awesome illustrator.

5. That's it, I think, for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment