Thursday, November 19, 2009

St. Martin's Press Contest

Right Now: Listening to Linkin Park, Shadow of the Day

For those who don't already know, St. Martin's Press is holding a contest for submissions! They're looking for works that would fall under a category they're calling "New Adult" and I couldn't be happier!

I've always thought my MS falls just beyond YA. Why? My characters are older teens and the story follows them into adulthood. It's definitely a crossover book. Plus, my MS is on the edgy side with issues like drugs, magic and, of course, relationships.

For those who want to enter, the contest ends TOMORROW, FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 20TH. Just click here to read more about the guidelines and, of course, to enter. And, thanks to Georgia McBride for her efforts in making this contest happen. You rock, Georgia!

No comments:

Post a Comment