Monday, January 25, 2010

What I'm Working On

Right Now: Thinking of having Mexican food for lunch. It's gorgeous and sunny outside. Listening to Viva La Vida by Coldplay

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, been busy with a million things. I promise to be more consistent! Anyhow, here's what's going on with me:

1. I'm back to making some edits to my YA paranormal romance. I plan on finishing this week. Then, back to queries.

2. I've hooked up with three awesome Houston writers. One agented, me and the other two not agented as of yet. We are forming a local YA/MG writers group. I'm so psyched! It's going to be a great group. Stay tuned for more details.

3. I've started a new book. (on the back burner right now, though) It's a YA mystery with a supernatural undertone. I'm really excited about this one. It's got a lot of suspense, and several twists and turns.

I promise to post more frequently. That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment