Friday, February 10, 2012

The Year of the Dragon!

There's a lot of exciting things going on in my life right now. I can almost feel the positive energy surrounding me. Could it be because it's the year of the dragon? Who knows... But I do know this, 2012 is going to be great! It already is!

As for what's up in particular? Well, I've been meeting weekly with my crit partner and friend, Rachel Harris. SHE'S AMAZING!!! Seriously. She gives the best crit ever and is helping to keep me on track of my goals. I am so thankful for her!!

I have also recently joined the WHRWA. Talk about a great group! Tomorrow is the Emily breakfast. I'll be pitching to the very awesome Laura Bradford, and I can't wait to meet her!

The other thing that has me SO excited is my new WIP. One day you'll see what I mean! In the meantime, I'll be checking in here more frequently. And, of course, you can always follow me on twitter. (@roseonprose)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment