Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More Edits...

RIGHT NOW: Jake and Olivia are at SMAC (Summer Music Activities Camp). The house is quiet!


I put out an SOS on my Facebook page and Twitter account looking for someone well versed in the Chicago Manual of Style. (fyi, the CMA is every editor's Bible). Luckily, I found someone who could help, someone I know through the AWA, Lisa Isgitt. THANKS, LISA!!!

See, this whole online networking thing really works!!

Anyhow, I'm meeting with her on Friday and so today I'm working on getting my manuscript in tip top shape for her. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. I just love the diligence with which you are approaching your writing. You have inspired me today! I'll stop by often.

    Can hardly wait to hear about your acceptance notes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Maria! This blog is all about sharing my journal and building my platform. Glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete