Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Busy Day

RIGHT NOW: Jake is at a one week away camp. (I really miss him). Olivia and her friend Alexis are just now waking up. (10:20 am) Early for them. I'm listening to Absolute by the Fray.


I've got lots to do today. First, I've got a meeting with a potential new client for Media Masters. I'm really looking forward to it. I'll be seeing a lawyer I used to know when I was on the board of the Houston Young Lawyers.

After that, I'm back at my desk, monitoring the media coverage for the MJ case. And, of course, checking my emails for a response from the agent who requested a partial.

As far as partials go, I wonder how long it will take for her to get back to me. And, should I put all queries on hold until I hear from her? I'm debating that one. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment