Monday, August 10, 2009

An Awesome Vacation!


RIGHT NOW: Jake and Olivia are at Critter Camp at the Houston SPCA. I know they're going to come home begging to adopt a new pet. The answer will be no. We've hit our limit in this house with pets. I'm listening to World In My Eyes by Depeche Mode.


We spent all last week enjoying my Up North family in beautiful Traverse City, Michigan. The weather was cool at night, in the 50s, and sunny during the day, in the 70s. Talk about paradise!


We hiked in the woods by the Boardman River, took a pontoon trip to Torch Lake, kayaked, swam, (yes, the water was freezing) searched for Petoskey stones, had some awesome family dinners, and basically just enjoyed being unplugged.


I miss it already...


But now I'm back to reality! And excited to be sending out more query letters! I plan to send out about 5 today. I'm feeling really good about it. I just know I'm going to find an agent soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment